FIRST PLAY of the SEASON
written by: A. R. Gurney * directed by: Gary Smith
featuring: Willard Boudreau & Diane Brokenshire
In this fascinating story, young Andy and Melissa start corresponding as children. They read the letters that reflect their relationship over fifty years. Highly entertaining, funny, and touching, the lifelong correspondence perhaps reveals the definition of true love.
Evenings: Nov. 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 18, 19 & 20 at 8:00pm * Matinees: Nov. 7, 13 & 20 at 2:00pm
Tickets for “Love Letters” are now available for on-line sales.
100% Seating now available.
Health & Safety Policy
for the health and wellbeing of everyone at the Guild
- Main doors and theatre doors, both open, one half hour before the show.
- Proof of full vaccination and photo ID must be provided.
- Masks are mandatory and must be worn at all times.
- Failure/refusal to wear a mask will result in that individual having to leave the premises!
- Once a patron has their ticket scanned they may enter the theatre.
- The cloak room is unavailable at this time.
- The only seating available is in the theatre.
- The bar is closed until further notice.
- Patrons may bring their own bottled water into the theatre.
- Exiting the theatre will be announced by row.
- Touchless Hand Sanitizer stations (with Health Canada approved sanitizer) are found at the: Front entrance, and Theatre entrance.
- The washrooms will be cleaned between performances.
- Touch surfaces will be disinfected between performances.
- Disinfectant wipes for patron use are provided in each washroom.
- New HVAC system replaces the theatre air with fresh outside air on an ongoing basis.