The Players Guild,
in keeping with government restrictions,
has put our productions on hold
until it is both safe and practical to resume.
Health & Safety Policy
for the health and wellbeing of everyone at the Guild
- Main doors and theatre doors, both open, one half hour before the show.
- Proof of full vaccination and photo ID must be provided.
- Masks are mandatory and must be worn at all times.
- Failure/refusal to wear a mask will result in that individual having to leave the premises!
- Once a patron has their ticket scanned they may enter the theatre.
- The cloak room is unavailable at this time.
- The bar is closed until further notice.
- Patrons may bring their own bottled water into the theatre.
- Touchless Hand Sanitizer stations (with Health Canada approved sanitizer) are found at the: Front entrance, and Theatre entrance.
- The washrooms will be cleaned between performances.
- Touch surfaces will be disinfected between performances.
- Disinfectant wipes for patron use are provided in each washroom.
- New HVAC system replaces the theatre air with fresh outside air on an ongoing basis.